Search This Blog

Monday, September 19, 2011

RAIN and Mondays...

I woke up to the most glorious sound at about 5am....the sound of rain! At first, I was totally confused. Being 16" below the yearly average for rain had me skeptical that we'd ever see rain again. It was glorious. I just stared out the window and watched, with a thankful heart, as the ground soaked up the much-needed rain. Thank you, Lord, for Your provision!!!

This week marks the beginning of a really busy week. Joey has speech therapy this morning and I get to have lunch with Shiloh during that time. Then its off to an AA meeting with a classmate - don't go without your buddy!!! And no, I'm not an alcoholic....we have to do this for part of our mental health clinical hours :-) BSF is tonight and I'm looking forward to it. Its one of the best parts of my week. Drum-roll please...I start my Labor and Delivery clinicals tomorrow morning at St. Joe's. I hope to make some good contacts here and that in a year, they'll remember me...in a good way ;) Speaking of...I'm pretty sure that a care-plan needs to be completed for this. Hmmm. I'll have to get on that. Then I work afterwards till 11pm. Tomorrow is a LONG day. Wednesday I volunteer in Shiloh's classroom and we have home church Wednesday night after Shiloh's swim practice and soccer meeting. Thursday I have to go take my OB exam at Blinn, then I work from 2-11. Friday I have BSF leader's meeting - EARLY - then I'm FREEEEEE Friday...until Shiloh's swim practice at 530. Man, I'm tired just looking at all I have to do .

Which is why its a good thing that His mercies are new every morning...

No comments:

Post a Comment